Equipping your sales team to clear prospect objections, position you as the obvious choice, and close more deals.
Do you build electrical or air power tools? Manufacture products to fasten, cut, or shape raw materials?
Are you in the safety business? Or develop project management software?
Whatever your B2B specialty is in the construction or woodcraft space, your team needs to generate fresh sales. To do that, they need branded enablement material that draws prospects closer to a buying decision.
42% of sales reps lack adequate sales enablement material.
Almost half of last year’s sales reps admitted they didn’t have updated or appropriate material to confidently make sales calls. Unfortunately, that comes out loud and awkward on the call with the potential customer.
Sales teams attempt to write their own content, but, they’re not writers. They excel in closing the deals. That’s where they belong, not hunched over a keyboard trying to figure out what I’ve already been certified to do.
The Marketing department does a great job of branding, lead generation, and reaching the masses, too. But I’m sure you agree. Marketing has their own processes and methodologies, which can strain against the commission-based perspective of sales.
Taking the branded message from marketing, and apply it to the uniqueness of sales content.
That’s the power behind a verified direct response copywriter who’s also certified in sales enablement content.
Your sales enablement content should:
- Clear prospect objections, without reps feeling cornered or stumble for a response at vulnerable points in the conversation.
- Speak specifically to the verticalized prospect, showcasing your branded messaging.
- Differentiate your products and services from other brands, maintaining a comfortable lead over the competition.
- Back up your features with strong, creative benefits for solution-based sales.
- Position content upstream from the self-researched prospect, addressing problems they don’t even know they have yet.
- And of course, help bring home more sales.
Your ideal sales enablement copywriter.
Years of experience in residential, industrial, and commercial construction, roofing, remodeling, wiring, woodcrafting, and more… make me your ideal sales enablement copywriter.
I know your customer, because I’ve been one, so to speak.
I’ve either sold, or been sold to, or have installation experience in the areas I write in.
That insight helps give your sales enablement content a distinct advantage.
Some of the enablement projects you may need are:
- Cold call and follow-up e-mail templates
- Cold call scripts or call tracks
- Copy decks or sales decks
- Battle cards or playbooks
- One sheets or sell sheets
- Webinar scripts
- Case studies
- Other SE or B2B projects…
Call me: 715-760-0712.
Or send off an e-mail to schedule a quick discovery call.