Brad Dunse: your music industry content and sales copywriter
I write copy for the music industry:
Instrument makers and manufacturers • Software developers • Music suppliers • Musical accessory manufacturers • Recording studios • Brick and mortar stores • Educational facilities and instructors • Publishers • Artists • Any music related business, product, or service
Already know my qualifications and want to get the conversation started?
E-mail or call me 715-760-0712.
Why the music industry?
Other than writing and music being my life? Here are just some of my qualifications:
- Writing is my passion.
- Musician for more than 30-years.
- 10+ years performing songwriter.
- Decades playing with other musicians from showcases to worship bands.
- Over two decades songwriting experience.
- 5-years e-zine music industry writing experience.
- Instrument instructor experience.
- Created, published, and marketed a songwriting newsletter.
- Word efficient songwriting skills transferrable to copywriting.
- Over two decades of persuasive and emotional based writing.
- Trained copywriter from world renowned American Writers and Artist Inc.
- Circle of Success member.
- Member of Professional Writers Alliance.
And probably most of all…
For more than 3 decades, I’ve been your ideal customer…
I am your market’s target.
I’ve read your sales copy and web content. My decisions, positive or negative, were direct results of the copy you presented.
That makes me uniquely qualified to write responsive copy for your customer’s emotional decision, and logical support through the point of sale.
Why is that important to you?
Family- and self-employed my entire life, I understand your need to focus on business goals and growth targets.
Your customer has a very different perspective.
My business experience, customer status in the music industry, copywriting training and experience allows me to serve as your…
Hard-to-find music industry copywriter.
A lifetime of successful family- or self-employment proves there isn’t any hand holding needed, and what needs doing gets done to meet deadlines.
Giving my best in copywriting is taken very seriously, just as if…
Your copy project is my project
In fact, in a way, it very much is.
Besides genuine interest in your business’s success, without your business, I wouldn’t have one.
And without your customer… you wouldn’t have one either.
That’s why your content and sales copy should be customer-based. People just like me.
Copy written for people like me… by me.
It’s what you deserve.
Ready to talk about your project? E-mail or call me 715-760-0712.